Saturday, April 3, 2010

VIDEO'S COMING SOON

Wayne and I have made a decision to open up our lifes through video. We are now going to be video blogging.

When I first found out about Wayne's betrayals I wanted to run and hide, I didn't want anyone to know what he had done to me. It seems everyone feels this way as the shame, guilt and embarrasment is so extreme we do not want others to find out about the betrayals and we really don't want others to know who we are so we live with it in private, in secret and alone. Reality has shown we are not alone, there are so many going through this pain, so Wayne and I have chosen to put our faces out there, real people, not typed words on a computer screen.

My heart is broken for Elin Woods and Sandra Bullock, how the media has taken their pain and turned it into what ever will create rating for their show. I can not imagine how it would feel to have your life and pain splashed all over the television screen daily. Than there are the other women, who seem to not care at all about the pain and damage they have helped to create in the lifes of these women and their families, instead wanting their 15 minutes of fame. Shame on the media for giving these women even 1 second of aire time and now magazine articles. Shame on the companies who hire these women, like Spitzers ex call girl, giving her a job on relationship advice. Why have these women been rewarded for their horribly bad behavior. This is just discusting to me.

Because of this, Wayne and I have decided that putting our faces out there and being real people to this real issue and the damage it has done to both of us, the pain it has truly created and the extremely hard work it takes to repair the damage, to heal from the most devasting pain a person can bare,is important.

SO KEEP COMING BACK, BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO BE POSTING OUR FIRST VIDEO IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS, WE ARE ALSO GOING TO BE POSTING VIDEO'S ON UTUBE UNDER SEX ADDICTION. PRAY FOR US TO DO GODS WILL AND THAT WE SHOW HIS GRACE AND WISDOM AS WE OPEN UP OUR LIFES.

If you have any questions you would like us to answer, please email us at healingafterinfidelity@yahoo.com and we will gladly respond via email and through our video blog.

God Bless You All, remembering YOU ARE NOT ALONE:
Kate

1 comment:

Erin said...

that's so exciting!!! I can't wait to see your videos. I bet you'll do great!