Saturday, November 8, 2008

HELPFUL LINKS

I want to take a moment and thank all of you that are reading and following my blog. I apologize on my long winded posts. I get on a thought process as to where my life has been, where its going and how I am getting there and at times don't know where to shut it off.

Please check out the Helpful Links, there is so much information there from others who have been through this train wreck. My husband and I took the Affair Recovery 911 online course and I can not tell you how much it helped us. Before you begin that course, they have you sign an agreement that you won't split up during the program which is about 12 weeks, signing that agreement saved our marriage numerous times.

I so highly recommend taking any of Affair Recovery or Harboring Hope courses. I can tell you this from personal experience. THEY ARE SO WORTH IT.

For members of my blog, there will be some special offers given. So if you are interested in taking a course, please let me know. I might be able to get you a discount, maybe even for free.

I know that allot of you are already seeing a counselor, so if you are wondering what the difference is between your counselor and those at the Affair Recovery Center or Harboring Hope, please go read their bio's. They have been right where you are. They know exactly how it feels and how destructive it is to be betrayed.

I know that some of you have different beliefs. Affair Recovery and Harbouring Hope, speak allot on the power of God. God is their Higher Power. They do not shove God down your throat, they are not here to convert you into their belief system either, they just know, we can not walk this painful path alone, they want to help everyone, not just those who believe in God.

So please keep this in mind while you are reading or listening to their material.
My own belief system is faithfully in God.

If you have not already done so, please go listen to the Affair Recovery Radio Archives, they have some really great information there. I think you can listen to a few without joining their site. To me $29 a month is worth every cent to get the help I have received.

I have been all over the Internet for the past two years and no where have I found the kind of personal help and attention that I have gotten with Affair Recovery. I know this sounds like an ad, I don't mean it to sound that way, but I want everyone to benefit and move beyond the pain. I know, I know I would not be where I am today without the help of these wonderful people.

The Affair Recovery and Harboring Hope staff, Rick, Leslie, John, Wayne and Karen will be following my blog, if they see a comment posted from you, one of them could respond back with some very helpful information. So Please, post a comment, ask a question, anything you are struggling with or need.

I created my blog for those who truly want to move forward. Out of the anger, resentment, pain and confusion and back to a healthy life. Whether you are staying in your marriage or planning to walk alone, Affair Recovery, Harboring Hope and myself are here to help you in anyway we can on your journey to a better life.

Bless You All
Kate

No comments: