Sunday, November 23, 2008

TODAY

Well today is my two year anniversary of recieveing that phone call that changed my world. I hope you will all pray for me today and keep me in your thoughts. I truly need you thoughts, prayers and wisdom today. Thank You

Also, I want to congradulate all the women who received the free and discounted Harboring Hope courses through my blog. These were not part of the contest held through Harboring Hope, they were given out strictly through my blog. by me. Follow my blog and maybe you will be the next one to get a free course or a course at discount rates.

All of you, that are going to be taking the Harboring Hope course, please keep me posted on how you are doing and what your thoughts are.

God Bless You
Kate

3 comments:

mags said...

Hi Kate,
I hope today hasn't been too difficult for you. Maybe one day this is an anniversary you'll be able to forget or at least give less importance to. We could look at these dates as the start of the rest of our lives and taking care of ourselves, shifting our focus, rather than the day our lives came tumbling down around us.

Thank you so much for the Harboring Hope course, I can't wait to get started. How do we go about it?

In anticipation,
Mags

mom4life said...

I just saw this and remembered that it was today. I hope and pray that it was a peaceful day for you! You deserve a day that does not remind you of something so devestating but of something joyous. May the rest of your evening be a blessing to you and know that you are a special friend to me and I am always thinking of you. One day this date will no longer have power. It will be just another day. XXOO.

Anonymous said...

Ironic...on the same date that you celebrated two years of receiving the phone call, my partner was cheating on me for the first time. It was also two days after my birthday. I found out about it right after Christmas when a friend "outed" him. Since then he has had relationships with over a dozen women (online only other than that one...that I know of). We attended counseling and sometimes he blocks the sexual encounters out of his memory. Sometimes he lied right to my face and the counselor telling me he "wasn't doing it any more" when he was--texting and sending pictures of himself to an "old friend." We have many other problems too and are taking a break from each other. We miss each other a lot...I am trying to find myself again and it's hard, so much of me went to him. Detaching is a problem. I know I would be happier and calmer without him (I support him in every way, and he has bipolar and also PTSD involving a bad past relationship) but right now I still want him to grow enough so we can work it out. Sometimes that sounds reasonable, sometimes it doesn't. Taking it one day at a time.